It’s time to sit down, kick up our feet, and watch J Lo and Shakira kill a halftime show… I’m a Texans fan so the only part of the game I’m excited about is Jimmy Garoppolo (there are worse things). Anyway!! Food is no doubt one of the greatest things about the Super Bowl, but if you’re looking for some healthy alternatives to your favorite game time munchies I’ve got you COVERED.
PS – click each picture for the links to the products!!
- Boom Chicka Pop – Popcorn is a great healthy snack if it’s cooked right and lightly salted!
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies – I love Simple Mills baking mixes and their chocolate
- Siete Foods Cashew Queso – You can’t watch a football game without queso?!?
- Banza Plant-Based Mac & Cheese – I love Banza pastas & they just came out with a dairy-free mac & cheese!!
- Trader Joe’s Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage – Sub these for hot dogs on the grill
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Ranch Dip – For dipping your wings… DUH
- Siete Foods Grain-free Lime Tortilla Chips – These chips are SO good they’re light and crispy and imo WAYY better than regular tortilla chips
- Trader Joe’s Plantain Chips – I love snacking on these just by themselves
- Alexia Organic Sweet Potato Fries – These are my favorite organic sweet potato fries & they are so easy, just pop them in the oven!!
- Smart Sweets Candy – These candies have only 3 grams of sugar!! Like WHAT?!?
- Kite Hill Cream Cheese & 365 by Whole Foods Jelly – ever dipped ritz crackers into cream cheese topped with jelly?? Sub Kite Hill plant-based cream cheese and organic jelly!
- Jackson’s Honest Purple Heirloom Potato Chips – These chips are cooked with coconut oil & aren’t over salted!!!
- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Trader Joe’s cauliflower crusts are UNMATCHED top with whatever the heck you want & enjoy
- Simple Mills Sprouted Seed Crackers – Dip these in your Kite Hill cream cheese & 365 organic jelly
- HEB Chocolate & Cake Batter Hummus – I understand if you’re skeptical (I was too) but these two flavors are so good with pretzels, apple slices, bananas, & strawberries!!
Here are some of my own recipes that would be perfect for game day!!